Lubetkin.net

CompuSchmooze™ Newspaper Columns: A Monthly Guide to Jewish Resources in Cyberspace

CompuSchmooze

The CompuSchmoozeTM name is a trademark owned bySteven L. Lubetkin, and is the name of a series of columns published monthly in the Jewish Community Voice of Southern New Jersey. These articles and associated podcasts are Copyright © 1996-2010 Steven L. Lubetkin. All rights reserved.

Read the current CompuSchmooze column here.


Any commercial use of these articles or podcasts requires purchase of use rights from the copyright owner. For information on reprint rights to these articles, please send me an email message.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

CompuSchmooze Podcast #3 Available - ShasPod, an Ipod for students of the Talmud

CompuSchmooze Podcast #3, 4-13-2005, Interview with Yehuda Schmidman, creator of the ShasPod, an Apple Ipod delivered fully loaded with the Daf Yomi Talmud study lectures (shiurim) recorded by Rabbi Dovid Grossman of Los Angeles. Podcast includes a short sample of Rabbi Grossman's lecture.


Comments:
I love this picture. Welcome to the ring, your my left neighbor.
 
The ShasPod show was delightful! It inspires me to think about doing my own podcast. If I do, I suppose I'd call it DafPod. I'm thinking that the format would be a weekly conversation (recorded as a conference call) with other people who are studying on the daf calendar. Would you be interested in participating?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

 

Home | About Us | ©2009 Lubetkin & Co. Communications, LLC. All rights reserved.